Friday, November 9, 2018

How to describe a BDSM Lifestyle/Relationship

Sometime people ask me how it is to live the BDSM Lifestyle and if I can describe it.
So I want to try to answer this question with one, perhaps strange, sentence:

"It is like having a domestic/working animal..."

Perhaps that sounds very weird in the first moment but think about it! You will find a lot of similarities.


First of all you will see that there is a clear hierarchy between an owner and his animal. The owner feeds, as example, his dog with a bowl of food and decide what/when he eats. Mostly they are not allowed on couches or beds. They learn commands and you can train them. Furthermore they have a collar where you leash them. When you go out with them, you decide which route you are tacking. You put them perhaps also sometimes in a cage. These are all things that shows the hierarchy between an owner and (in this example) his dog. Also the animal has his own character and moods.
The same for my slave! He is not allowed to use the couch or other seatings. He eats and drinks from a bowl and wears his "slave-necklace" as well as his cuffs. Sometimes I put him in his cage. These are all things that show the hierarchy between a Master and his slave.

Furthermore a good owner respects his animals and sees them as living beings! As well as having a boundary with them.
Yes there are some Masters which think that slaves are nothing worth, are fags and so on... but this is BULLSHIT! Yes, you can treat a session slave like he is worth nothing. You can be a real asshole to a session slave and this can be exciting for a short period of time, BUT to live BDSM is something total different! It would break and damage the natural slaves psyche when he would live like that! To live the BDSM-Lifestyle is for my a synergy between Master and Slave. There is a strong boundary and a really deep intimacy.  Every human being needs love! That is my conviction! If you ever had a domestic/working animal you will give me right that you had or have a boundary between your animal and you. Some people more, some people less. But there is/was a boundary and I am sure there is/was an affection or love for that animal! And as you read that you will read between the lines that I love my slave! Yes, I love him from the deepest point of my heart! The biggest affection my slave can give me, is to be my slave. He trust me to 1000% and he knows I would never do something that would harm him. With harm him I do not mean hurt him... He receives punishment for doing mistakes or not following correctly the high/low protocol. What I mean is: I would never damaging him in a psychological or physiological way.
If you convert that into an owner, animal relationship: You would NEVER harm your animal. Yes, you will train him and you can be really demanding/challenging. But you will never, ever harm/damage your animal. So a (natural) slave is as a human being who trusts and has a deep affection to you. How deep this affection is can be different. If there is no affection from his Master it can be very dangerous for the slave!

Perhaps you are asking: "And why is he mentioning working animal?"
I also use my slave physically. I like to challenge him. Seeing him sweeting for my pleasure or to  simplify my life. Like we are using animals to have a "better" life (physically = working-, and psychologically = domestic animal). That does not mean that a domestic/working animal are unhappy! The case is: It is the opposite! It is a win/win situation! If you treat your animals good you will receive a lot of love from them! The same is with a slave. Probably much deeper!

When you treat natural slaves for what they are: slaves, human beings who wants to serve a superior. Who receives joy from serving a superior and seeing the joy in the eyes of their masters. You will see that this is natural.

Don't get me wrong. A slave is a human being and not an animal. But I see a lot of similarities in BDSM and I think you can see that in the dog- and ponyslave scene.

If you have any question or comments about this post let me know in the comment below.

1 comment:

DeepAndAbiding said...

Hearing of the joy You and Your slave share in Y/your roles is wonderful and uplifting. It inspires me to continue to improve myself as I seek a man to call Master.